The Variety Challenge is a fun and entertaining 10 week team activity event. Working in teams of four, entrants build their own animated characters, then record their steps & activity to join Olympian Libby Trickett on the worlds greatest virtual tourism adventure from Mozambique to Fiji.
Along the way participants lose weight and improve their energy levels, wellbeing & productivity whilst helping Variety to transform the lives of children in need in their community.
Whether you are an employer seeking to improve;
- employee teamwork and morale
- the health, wellbeing and productivity of your employees in a measurable way
- employee engagement in your company's corporate social responsibility efforts
Or an individual wanting to:
- improve your energy levels, health and wellbeing
- have some fun with your friends. family or work colleagues
- raise funds for kids in need in your local community
Then you need to join the Variety Challenge commencing in September!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
<%'= replace(replace(get_content(s1,s2,s3),"Challenge","Challenge"),"pounds","£") %>
Azion will donate $2 to Variety – The Children's Charity for each stage of the Challenge every team completes.